Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dr. Alice in "Braxton's Lear": This is very sweet

Below is a copy of the dramatic comment left on this very blog today! I guess she's one of the four that still read it.


Well, to be honest, I haven't posted in over a month. Too much going on. However, over the holidays, I went to New York City and had a few minutes to catch up on my blog reading. I will be posting about my trip to the big, bad, LIBERAL city, but this was on my mind tonight.


Cuckoo for Ko-Ko-Puffs was at it again, so I felt the urge (sort of like the one you have, after eating too much Thai food) to relieve myself on her blog. See, she has an obsession with Anglicans, lesbians, bowel movements, Liberal Anglicans who obsess about bowel movements, etc., and now I am obsessed with her blog.



Apparently, her 'friend' was upset with me for what I posted. How sweet that Dr. Mabuse's 'special friend' would take the time to defend her honor on my very own blog!



Please check out the very, dare I say, 'passionate' defense below from a Dr. Alice:



Gee. Whiz. You blog about the evils of random vitriol tossing on the internet, yet do such a lovely job of it yourself. For what it's worth, She (who-apparently-must-not-be-named) is, at a random estimate, is at least sixteen times the writer you are. And your partner is a sucky writer too (I say this after having viewed her blog multiple times). To be more specific, if one were to logically take apart the arguments of conservative Anglicans/Episcopalians I have no doubt that one could put together at least a coherent case for doing so; but no one, least of all your partner, has been successful in this attempt. She merely resorts to the whiny "oh-my-God-I-can't-believe-he/she-is-saying-this" retort--which impresses no one. You would do her a favor, I believe, by gently conveying this to her. Peace.Out.


Isn't that cute? One is named Dr. Mabuse and the other Dr. Alice. I so sense the repressed lesbian passion in the above missive. That's just my biased, liberal, lesbian opinion.

Dr. Alice needed to defend her 'friend.' And, gee, I'm a 'sucky writer.' Wow, someone that uses such a, well, succinct vernacular telling me that I am a 'sucky writer.'




What shall I do now? Well, McDonalds is always hiring.



I asked my partner if she had any idea of what this person was blathering about and she had no idea.



But isn't it interesting that this one also admits to obsessively reading the blog of an Anglican LESBIAN! (Victorian gasp) I wonder why that is??




Oddly, Dr. Alice's blog is filled with vitriol, but see it's okay for her--and others-- to have vitriol for Liberals. That's quite okay and acceptable, and they don't consider it vitriol. It's only when you respond to them with the same ugliness that they deem you such a devil.





I truly hope they will be happy together! I guess Dr. Alice is the butch one in the hush-hush relationship. Who knows?



I just have a good mind to go to her blog and call her a "Sucky Doctor." Yeah! That'll get her. But my partner and I just hope they both come out of the closet, so we can invite them over for dinner and illicit lesbian group sex. That's what all liberal, anti-Christ lesbians do in their spare time!!!




We'll be back to regular programming momentarily. Thanks for your patience.

As the brilliant doctor said:

Peace Out!


No comments: